Please read the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances.
- Venue Owners reserve the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Your attendance at all New Orleans International Wine Awards and Consumer Tasting events is tacit agreement with the terms and rules of the event, and you are providing your approval that your image or quotes may be used in news releases, video records, and photography created for the purpose of public information and/or marketing communications even absent specific contract and/or permission and/or talent release.
- The Organizer may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond Organizer’s reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 21 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
2018 New Orleans International Wine Awards
Online Registration: For questions contact Cary at 707-291-7707 or email@example.com
This website collects various types of information, such as:
• Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
nolainternationalwine.com may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from nolainternationalwine.com . nolainternationalwine.com may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon nolainternationalwine.com and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of nolainternationalwine.com; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of nolainternationalwine.com and/or the general public.
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
nolainternationalwine.com shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
James Moises, President
2500 Saint Louis St.
New Orleans, LA, 70119