Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances.
- Venue Owners reserve the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Your attendance at all New Orleans International Wine Awards and Consumer Tasting events is tacit agreement with the terms and rules of the event, and you are providing your approval that your image or quotes may be used in news releases, video records, and photography created for the purpose of public information and/or marketing communications even absent specific contract and/or permission and/or talent release.
- The Organizer may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond Organizer’s reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 21 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.